COME ON SUMMER!!

Seriously!!......BOYS!

Every time I'd heard a story about how mischievous boys are, and how they get into everything, and nothing is sacred, I always thought they were over exagerating. I remember saying to myself "they can't be that bad." Well, it's true, they really are that bad. I never imagined I would be the one telling the stories. The most recent one is when Jared found an 'Extreme Chocolate Cake' recipe and wanted to try it. The cake stands 4 layers high with frosting between each layer. It was the first layered cake we had tried to make. The next day I was looking for Boston and when I called for him I heard a mumble from the kitchen. I found him on top of the table with his fist in the middle of the cake! I'll let the rest of the pictures speak for themselves.













He really is the sweetest little boy though....